Whether you intend to implement the work yourself from a prepared plan, or have your garden both professionally designed and constructed, we can offer a full range of services to suit your individual situation and requirements.
Initially If you only wish to obtain some general advice or guidance regarding your garden and don't want to commit to a plan at this stage that is no problem - for a small fee an initial hour consultation / visit can be arranged to discuss your garden issues.
(This initial consultation fee will be refunded if you decide to go ahead with any other design or build services carried out by Planscapes)
If you then consider having a plan prepared, listed below are the general stages required in the garden design and build process -
the list below is a guideline only and can be adapted to suit your individual situation and requirements.
After an initial consultation and site visit, a fee estimate will be prepared outlining the appropriate relevant stages required and respective costs applicable to implement the various stages.
Design & Construction Stages
- Initial site visit and consultation (chargeable depending on location)
- Site & level survey and evaluation of existing garden.
- Initial outline sketch design (for discussion)
- Finalised detailed garden design layout.
- Preparation of estimate to implement proposed works.
- Supervision of build of garden by a recommended contractor.
- Advice,selection & Implementation of planting.